- Join our mailing list
- Join our Meetup for upcoming events.
- Request Assistance with funding or planning your business.
Slow Money NYC has organized some of unique networking events:
- 2011 Entrepreneur Showcase and 2012 Entrepreneur Showcase presenting innovative entrepreneurs in food ventures to investors and interested parties.
- Farm Dinner with Woody Tasch on November 2, 2011 at Parish Hall, a soon-to-be-opened Farm-to-Table restaurant seeking a final round of funding.
- National Gathering in San Francisco on October 12, 2011, presenting over thirty entrepreneurs and meetings with interested investors afterward.
Who attends Slow Money NYC gatherings? You will find food entrepreneurs and develop relationships with investors and foodies.