Food + Enterprise + Resource Fair at Food Book Fair is an amazing opportunity to showcase your business, organization or agency and explain how it helps grow local food enterprises.
With the Wythe Hotel as our backdrop, we will celebrate food business, writing, reading and eating with over 200 people throughout the course of the afternoon. Due to space restrictions, we ask that each business bring no more than two representatives total.
- Lead Sponsor $5,000: Table, Logo Placement, Judge, Banner
- Event Sponsor $1,000: Table, Logo Placement, Pitch Judge
- Booth $500: Table + Poster/Banner
- Full Table $250: Table Only, Listed Participant
- Half Table $125: 3 Feet of Table Space, Listed Participant
- Food Sponsor: Food on long bar with marketing materials.
- Non-Profit: Contact Derek@slowmoneynyc.org for details.
– Link to your company website and logo (provide by April 1, 2013).
– Opportunity to pitch services, programs or opportunities on May 5.
– Load in and set up is between 11a-12pm / load out is from 6-7 PM.
– Guests arrive and main event begins at 1PM and ends at 4PM — 4PM-6PM is the Pitch Competition.
Please fill out our online application here for rates and more information: https://podio.com/webforms/3689162/283494
Space is limited and applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis.
IMPORTANT DATES: EXTENDED!
Application Deadline – April 3, 2013
Participant Confirmation – April 10, 2013
Payment Deadline – April 17, 2013
FOOD + ENTERPRISE: RESOURCE FAIR Saturday, May 5th, 1:00PM – 4:00PM
Wythe Hotel, 80 Wythe Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11211
Please send 3-4 hi-res images to firstname.lastname@example.org to share with press and social media outlets.
Seed Stage Business – Candidates for Pitch Competition
Do you know any good candidates for the PITCH COMPETITION, held 4:00-6:00 PM on May 5, 2013. Entrepreneurs should apply before April 1, 2013. http://slowmoneynyc.org/entrepreneurs/food-enterprise-pitch-competition.html
Authors of Books about the connected nature of food and business? Apply to give a chat at Write Down to Business Bookstore in the Resource Fair.
– Event Photos from last year: http://www.flickr.com/photos/80264259@N06/7184149643/in/photostream
– Tickets: Our new website will be launching soon: Please check foodbookfair.com for Tickets at the end of March.
– Travel: We do not have travel budget this year.
– Other Events to attend will be May 2 (opening party), May 3, 4 & 5. All programs TBA.
– Speakers: Confirmed 2013 speakers & participants:
NATE APPLEMAN, CHEF, CHIPOTLE
A16: FOOD + WINE
BRANDON BALTZLEY, CHEF & AUTHOR
NINE LIVES: A CHEF’S JOURNEY FROM CHAOS TO CONTROL
MARION NESTLE, AUTHOR
EAT, DRINK, VOTE: AN ILLUSTRATED GUIDE TO FOOD POLITICS and
WHY CALORIES COUNT: FROM SCIENCE TO POLITICS
MARIA RODALE, AUTHOR
ORGANIC MANIFESTO: HOW ORGANIC FOOD CAN HEAL OUR PLANET, FEED THE WORLD, AND KEEP US SAFE