A bi-monthly event for food business owners, investors and advisors
The Good Food Spotlight is a “pitchfest” with actionable information for everyone:
- Good food companies at various stages of growth and investment present business challenges.
- A panel of food business and investment experts return instant feedback.
- The audience interacts live, responding to key questions.
Join our next event to learn about enterprise solutions changing our food system, mingle with the good food community and pick up a few tips for your own business.
Interactive. Investment-wise. Informative.
The next Good Food Spotlight will be Monday, September 10th!
Come to network! Come to learn! Come to share!
- 6:30 p.m. Doors open, Networking
- 7:00 p.m. Community announcements + introductions
- 7:10 p.m. Presentations, Panel Feedback and Good Food Business Advice
- 8:15 p.m. Networking
- 9:00 p.m. Doors close
Ready to present? Produce your own vinaigrette or veggie burgers, run a CSA, or want feedback on your new delivery app? If you’ve got a food business at any stage inspired by Slow Money Principles The deadline to apply for the June 11 event is April 11th. Apply to present here.
Space is limited and we generally sell out! Check back in July for ticket information, presenter and expert updates.
“This experience has enhanced our enthusiasm to the next level. There were so many great entrepreneurs in the room. The experts were also phenomenal!”
– Rakhya El-Amin, CEO, Chef El- Amin, foodpreneur presenter Feb 2017
Are you a food business investment expert? We’re always looking for judges inspired by Slow Money Investment Criteria who have experience with food businesses, investing, marketing, storytelling, brand voice, refining product, and tasting in the sector, and are excited to provide feedback to start-up food businesses. Let us know your interest in sharing your expertise by emailing us here.
Keep in touch! Join our MeetUp group to be alerted to every event invitation.
2018 Good Food Spotlight Schedule
April 26th – Special Event!
June 11, 2018 – Hot Bread Kitchen
September 10, 2018
November 12, 2018