A monthly event for food business owners, investors and advisors
The Good Food Spotlight is a “pitchfest” with actionable information for everyone:
- Good food companies at various stages of growth and investment present business challenges.
- A panel of food business and investment experts return instant feedback.
- The audience interacts live, responding to key questions.
Join our next event to learn about enterprise solutions changing our food system, mingle with the good food community and pick up a few tips for your own business.
Interactive. Investment-wise. Informative.
Register to join us on January 22, 2018!
Special thanks to Sodexo for hosting January’s Spotlight event!
- 6:30 PM: Doors open and drinks
- 7:00 PM: Community Announcements
- 7:10 PM: Each presenter gets 5 minutes to showcase their product. Experts share thoughts in the next 5. Audience vote on live-text questions Entrepreneur wants feedback on.
- 8:00 PM: Drinks and Networking
Ready to present? Produce your own vinaigrette or veggie burgers, run a CSA, or want feedback on your new delivery app? If you’ve got a food business at any stage inspired by Slow Money Principles, we’d love to hear from you. Apply to present here.
“This experience has enhanced our enthusiasm to the next level. There were so many great entrepreneurs in the room. The experts were also phenomenal!”
– Rakhya El-Amin, CEO, Chef El- Amin, foodpreneur presenter Feb 2017
A food business investment expert? We’re always looking for judges inspired by Slow Money Investment Criteria who have experience with food businesses, investing, marketing, storytelling, brand voice, refining product, and tasting in the sector, and are excited to provide feedback to start-up food businesses. Let us know your interest in sharing your expertise by emailing us here.
Keep in touch! Join our MeetUp group to be alerted to every event invitation.
2018 Good Food Spotlight Schedule
January 22, 2018 – Inside Park @ St. Bart’s
March 12, 2018
May 14, 2018
June 11, 2018
September 10, 2018
November 12, 2018