A monthly event for food business owners, investors and advisors
The Good Food Spotlight is a “pitchfest” with actionable information for everyone:
- Good food companies at various stages of growth and investment present business challenges.
- A panel of food business and investment experts return instant feedback.
- The audience interacts live, responding to key questions.
Join our next event to learn about enterprise solutions changing our food system, mingle with the good food community and pick up a few tips for your own business.
Interactive. Investment-wise. Informative.
Our next event will be held in December 2016.
Join our MeetUp group to be alerted to the event invitation.
Sign up to be invited!
- 6:30 PM: Doors open and drinks
- 7:00 PM: Community Announcements
- 7:10 PM: Each presenter gets 5 minutes to showcase their product. Experts share thoughts in the next 5. Audience vote on live-text questions Entrepreneur wants feedback on.
- 8:00 PM: Drinks and Networking
Ready to present? Produce your own vinaigrette or veggie burgers, run a CSA, or want feedback on your new delivery app? If you’ve got a food business at any stage inspired by Slow Money Principles, we’d love to hear from you. Apply to present here.
A food business investment expert? We’re always looking for judges inspired by Slow Money Investment Criteria who have experience with food businesses, investing, marketing, storytelling, brand voice, refining product, and tasting in the sector, and are excited to provide feedback to start-up food businesses. Let us know your interest in sharing your expertise by emailing us here
Questions? Just email us.